I won an award!
How's that for a nice surprise?! Joann at Jo's Scrap Shack has nominated me for a Liebster Award. The origins of the Liebster Award are a little unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster means "favorite" or "dearest" and this is a peer to peer award to help showcase bloggers with less then 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of their choice.
I want to thank Joann for thinking of me and if you have a chance stop by her blog, she makes very pretty things outta paper! My favorite!
Now here is what you do as a presenter of this award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve it.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here are the five blogs I feel deserve this award:
1. Lori at Lori's Scraptastic Adventure & Creations
2. Tasha at Wild At Heart Studio's
3. Pamela at I Candy Scraps
4. Angie at A Scrappers Crazy Life
5. Lynda at Lynda's Creations